Hello all! Asalamualykum! Can you guess what day it is? That’s right! MONDAY! Which means you can be expecting an amazing new post from yours truly, me! 😏
Today, I decided that I wanted to share with you guys, twenty-five facts about myself. I apologize for not having an exciting post you may have been expecting, but this week I was traveling and I am gong to share my traveling experience with you next week. Stay anticipated!!
Now let’s get on with the facts 👉
- I have been a Muslim since birth. ❤
- My family comes from Pakistan.🇵🇰
- I’ve lived in Cleveland, OH, Mayfield, OH, Bartlett, IL, Streamwood, IL, Needham, MA, and lastly, Colombia, MO.
- I currently live in Saudi Arabia.🇸🇦
- I’m the eldest of my three siblings who are aged 11, 9, and 4.
- I’m homeschooling eighth grade.
- I skipped seventh grade.
- I do not have a phone. Yet. 😛
- I have not made any friends in Saudi Arabia.
- My favorite colors are always changing, however they usually tend to be blue, pink, and red.
- I hope to be a doctor, philanthropist, author, professional writer, a politician, and make my way up to the president. 😄
- I’m 5 feet and 2 inches.
- I love taking part in debates and public speaking.
- I can swim and love diving into deep waters.
- I can read and write Arabic, except I do not know what I am reading or writing. I can understand Urdu, but I do not know how to read or write Urdu. 😎
- My favorite Disney movie is The Lion King. 😍
- I absolutely love traveling! My family is the traveling kind!
- Some of my closest friends are back from kindergarten! Yes, we’ve kept in touch!
- I do not listen to music at all (!) and I am not interested in Hollywood or Bollywood.
- I do not have ANY social media because I find it a waste of time. 😁
- I don’t like watching television or playing video games as opposed to my siblings.
- I despise junk food and have never enjoyed soda or chips. I only eat chocolate occasionally.
- I have high hopes that I get into a well-known college, in sha allah! 🙏
- They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away. Both my parents are doctors….
- By the end of my blogging experience, I hope to be some one special and phenomenon in this world! 🌎❤️
Thank you so much for reading those unusual facts about me. I hope to see you soon! Don’t forget to like, comment, and share! See you soon! 👋💕